Sunday, December 28, 2008

Beard Contest Finale.

Photobucket

What the heck, ladies and gentlemen. I haven't talked about Christmas yet. It was a great time had by all. The Eve was spent at Meg's uncle's place, where everyone donated food instead of swapping presents. Good idea, eh?

I do like presents though, and on Christmas we swapped them over at my parent's house. I got new shoes and an awesome coat from my folks, a hilarious drawing from Kevin (which I will post tomorrow) and some cool stuff from everyone else.

What did Meg get me, you ask? Well, there were a few things, but the one that tops them all is this: she registered my beard on the National Beard Registry. Now it won't show up yet if you look, because apparently their server was bombarded during the holidays and is taking a while to process everything. But now I am registered, and I will have the certificate and t-shirt to prove it.

Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment