Monday, January 12, 2009

Always behind.

Photobucket
Went to a wake yesterday. No one I knew, and yet it still get you to appreciate things a lot more. We planned out an excellent weekend, part of which got trounced by CBS. That part was the party Mike and Meg were having to watch the episode of "Million Dollar Password" that Mike was on. The network rearranged the scheduled programming at the last minute, and that really took the wind out of our sails. Soon, Mike, we shall unite! Saturday's plans with Jackie and Chris went exactly as expected. Drive out to their place, eat, drink, be merry, pass out. Always a fun time with those two. And Friday we threw an impromptu party that ended up being a ridiculously good time. And after the wake yesterday, it really emphasized what I was already thinking: I need to try and see people more. I don't mean to sound morbid in any of this, so sorry if it's coming across that way. I promise, tomorrow I will go back to talking about annoying customers and random Batman things.

No comments:

Post a Comment