Monday, August 17, 2009

Sniffing for clean clothes

Photobucket

First off, thanks to everyone who came out to the book signing on Sunday. That was a much bigger success than I anticipated.

Second: Where's Beardo? Well, I'm doing the same thing I did with the last book: making strips and not posting them. Some are plot points, some finish up some of the "story arcs," and some are the chapter breaks. I'm also drawing Rotten issue 6, and I'm almost at the part where it becomes a bloodbath.

Anyway, thanks for checking in on me. I can see that my view ticker thingie is getting hits, apparently I still have friends. I'll be posting everything I can in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. I realize those are probably unders, but I'm going to amuse myself for a moment by thinking you've taken to wearing super short white shorts.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete