Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Garrett Moves Out.

Photobucket

The signing went very well. And I have another one coming up this Friday at the Starbucks on 131st and LaGrange, in Palos Park. I'll be there from 8am to 12pm, selling and signing it all away.

In other news, I hate this time of the year. I haven't quite gotten accustomed to the early darkness, and now that I'm a night owl, I wake up later. This equation yields less daylight for old Dan, and old Dan proposes that we abolish that stupid daylight savings time thing. I know I'm not the first person to say it, BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M NOT THE LOUDEST!!!

And in even more other news, Garrett and I (yes, the very same Garrett as the one in the strip) are back to work on Newton's Law. We couldn't just let it fall by the wayside, seeing as how there's 70+ pages drawn already. We have a plan to release the first twelve pages fairly soon online, and then publishing two pages a week. The ultimate plan, of course, is to get it printed up as a graphic novel, but that's a way's away. And when we do it, I have a feeling it will be self-published. I've been getting increasingly frustrated with the world of publishers. That frustration only grows when you take a look at what actually makes it to the book shelves every week. So rather than letting that get in the way of making a perfectly fine book, we're just going to do whatever we need to so this book and others see the light of day.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment