Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beardo and Art School.

Photobucket

So! A new Beardo saga begins! Here's what the plan is at the moment. I am concurrently working on picking up where Book Two left off - a Beardo about to quit the barista job and finally take the plunge, both career-wise and in matrimony - and the "Art School" Beardo. I have always enjoyed writing about things that I've had a chance to really reflect on, and lord knows I've had plenty of time to think about the college experience. So you will be seeing selections from both of these arcs, and one day you will see a Beardo Book Three...and a Book Zero!

And above all else, you will be seeing alot more activity on this blog. I used to be known as "Blog-A-Day Dougherty." I don't know if I can reclaim that title on comics entries alone, but we'll see if we can't refer to this blog as "Ol' Faithful."

No comments:

Post a Comment