Thursday, July 29, 2010

Samurai Suckers

Photobucket

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I am on twitter as beardocomics. If you are also on twitter, let's twit through this life together, okay?

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this here, but I know I mentioned it on facebook. Rotten #8 got a glorious review from Ain't It Cool News. Unfortunately, I cannot get blogger to put links in these posts, so cut and paste this code into your browsehole and check it out. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45843#8

And hey, if you've been putting off picking up a copy of my band's debut album, what are you waiting for? Why are you denying yourself such sweet goodness? It's only ten bucks! If you want to get with the program, go to www.workhorsekings.com and have at it.

Thank you and enjoy your Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment