Monday, October 25, 2010

Just for fun.

Photobucket

Celebrated three birthdays in the past two days. It has been great getting back into "life without wedding planning," catching up with people, being able to actually ATTEND things. Heck, maybe one day I'll even have some money to throw around.

But I feel like I haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things yet. My output isn't where I want it to be, plus - as usual - nearly all of my paying projects are on hold at the same time. This always happens, and I'll bet they all will want to start up again at the same time.

In the meantime, all I can do is take care of my personal projects, stock up on Beardos like a squirrel storing acorns, and try to enjoy the absence of criticism. It's not as fun as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment