Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whew! We're back, baby!

Ay ya yay! We are back, and married as hell!

So much to talk about, I don't know where to even start. I think I'll save the wedding day for a post, and the honeymoon for another. But I've been behind on my shameless promoting, and there are TWO things I need to put out there. Bear with me, they are both fun.

There is a coloring contest that used an image I drew from Bob Howard: Plumber of the Unknown! And anyone is free to submit an entry and win! Here is the link (and I hope I've figured out how to make links work in blogger)

http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14275&f=9

And THIS is the image. You may have seen it in a previous post.

Photobucket

Entries are due by October 17th, so if you wanna do, get on it! I would've posted this sooner, but I've been a little...preoccupied..

If you DON'T do it, perhaps it's because you're coming to the next order of business, our WORKHORSE KINGS SHOW this SATURDAY! Here's the flyer, which will more colorfully provide you with the necessary info...

Photobucket

If you come, I promise I will jump off a very high chair in your honor. I'm feeling supercharged right now, and I've got a lot of stuff I'm eager to make.

It's good to be back.

1 comment: