Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beardo Hates Early Christmas Decorations

Photobucket

And yet, we put up our Christmas tree last night. Hypocrite!

Saw some fun as hell pics from the Workhorse Kings photo shoot last Saturday. And today I FINALLY get to see Rotten 8 in print. This is something I finished a LONGGG time ago, but - due to the unnecessarily complex world of publishing, comes out today. If you see it in a store, let me know where, even if you don't buy it. It's helpful to see where we are reaching an audience and where we aren't.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. But do you think Beardo takes a holiday? Heck no! Beardo tomorrow too! It's on!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh, this was me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of being counter-productive and/or repetitive; I got mine at A-F!

    ReplyDelete