Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

First off, I love my wife. She is renting Paranormal Activity 2 for our night. Other things on our to-do list for this romantic holiday.

1. Drink wine.
2. Work on respective projects.

And this was her idea! Don't get me wrong, we'd both go out and have romantic dinners, we are thoughtful in our day to day. But the girl doesn't wrap the whole concept of romance around a hallmark holiday. I oughta marry this one...

Beardo's back after a much needed weekend off. Well, when I say "off," I mean I just worked on other things instead of my alter-ego. Just to keep you abreast as to why I've been a ghost, here's what I've been up to.

- A new kids book with writer DJ Corchin, which has given me the opportunity to show off a skill I haven't used in a while: actual watercolor painting. I can't reveal the name yet, but soon! Very soon!

- Rotten 10, which is just a slugfest of grossitude, with special guest Glenn Beck. No joke.

- Bob Howard 2. Yeah, our silent but violent hero is back with three new adventures!

- Newton's Law. Garrett has been cool with me taking a break on this one, due to the overload. But we mapped out the next big chunk of script in the meantime, and the poop is poised to hit the fan.

- Workhorse Kings. This is the most therapeutic one. We have some new songs, and I am not exaggerating when I say that we have never been more excited about our music as we are about our NEW music. Had a great practice last night, in preparation for our shows this Thursday and next Monday. Go check out the WK FB page if you'd like to see my happiness.

- And after a meeting yesterday with Raf and John, I think I have an INCREDIBLY awesome project lined up in the very near future. This is another one I can't really talk about yet. But let me say that it'll be a very...ghoulish collaboration.

So there you have it. My life (mostly) indoors. I'm hoping to have a more manageable schedule when spring and summer roll around, so I can see what this whole "sunlight phenomenon" is about. Then again, I said that last year, and the year before, and the year before...

No comments:

Post a Comment