Friday, January 16, 2009

Recession.

Photobucket

Don't worry, dear readers. I am not currently wearing a pickle barrel. This strip kind of reflects some things that happened in the middle of last year. I've always had a bunch of projects going, but it's kind of a revolving door that lacks any sort of stability or comfort. This can be disconcerting and downright frustrating sometimes, but I know I'd be more frustrated behind a desk.
What I also have is interesting luck. I'm not saying good or bad luck, just interesting. The well dries up a bit in the art world, and suddenly I've joined a cover band to pay the bills. Interesting. Then the well comes back, and I have both. Plus the barista thing. It gets hard sometimes when I'm asked to write down my occupation on a form. Does "hustler" count?

No comments:

Post a Comment