Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Classic toilet humor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew my butt off yesterday, planning on doing it again today. You'd probably reason from that statement that there is new artwork, and you'd be right. You'd probably then ask, "Why am I seeing old Beardo strips instead?"

Well, for one thing, I'm showing off Lauren's coloring again. It's something I like to do. But even more importantly, I'm currently drawing the finale of The Apocalypse Plan. Yes, I've got the end in my sights, and I'm trying to get it all done before July 5th, because that should give us JUSSST enough time to have convention copies ready for the Comic Con. The book is a doozy, I believe it'll be around 80 pages all said and done. And since it's black and white, it won't be that expensive. Hint hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment