Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meg-O

So Meg and I were working on some wedding stuff on Thursday night, and I noticed she unwittingly happened to be writing something on the back of one of my Beardo strips. I said, "Hey! You're unwittingly writing something on the back of one of my Beardo strips!" and she immediately stopped, feeling bad about the mistake. Then I saw what she was doing...

Photobucket

And now I really want her to finish it! She is now too shy or something to continue, but if I know anything about anything, I know that the best way to get someone to stop being shy is for a whole lot of people to pile more attention and pressure on the shy person! So people, help me out! Let's get Meg to finish her Meg-O strip, and see how this mini-opus turns out!

By the way, happy mother's day to all you mothers out there!

8 comments:

  1. DO IT! PRESSURE PRESSURE, Meg!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on, Meg, finish it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, Meg-O. I need some closure on this strip! What comes next????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill McAdooDaKayMay 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    Meg...you are the puppetmaster...you can make that Amish dude in the drawing do anything you want. You have created a world and it must be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable. I beseech you, precious Meg-O, to finish your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know if it's good idea to dog pile on meg, but whatever.

    DOG PILE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day later and this is still painfully adorable! I'm going to take it a step further and ask that this be completed...in elbow macaroni on construction paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Flying GraysonMay 13, 2010 at 4:25 AM

    It's not peer pressure, Meg... It's just your turn...

    I'll hold my breath until it's done! I SWEAR!*



    *

    ReplyDelete